Thursday, September 3, 2009

September 3,2009

Hey all,
I just started this thing so Im not really sure what Im supposed to do.
I think I'm gonna just journal.
Say what I feel.

Sooooooooooooo...
hmm..Ive been talking to an old friend of mine, Micah...or M1.
we started a gang. its not official yet, but it's legit. MKM4lyfe.
ummmmm..........im going to UAMS for some liver shit I have to do pre-op.


Oh.....I'm having a liver transplant. You really need to google Wilson's disease....to know exactly why.

1 in300,000 people get Wilson's....fml right?
oh well. whatev.

I just watched a pretty stupid movie..Fired Up. It was kinda funny though.

Ok..so there's this guy. We dated the end of the second semester of highschool and broke up a little bit before Christmas break when we were in college. I'm not quite sure I'm over him yet. It's been almost a year since we've broken up. I don't know what could be so special about a guy that i dated almost over a year ago that Im still not over him. I wouldn't ever date him again...i don't think. aannywhoooooooooo.......


i got a pup. about a month ago. doberman named Mia. she's the sunshine to my life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment